When I began my journey as a worshiper, I encountered the presence of God, but had no context for what it was or how to access it regularly. For so many years, my experiences and encounters with God just seemed random and unpredictable.
BUT I KNEW THERE WAS MORE. I just didn’t know how to access it. And I didn’t understand what was keeping me from hearing His voice or feeling His presence.
For years I was taught that I couldn’t trust my feelings. You just never knew when God was going to “show up.” But what I didn’t realize was that…
1. God is ALWAYS available.
2. God REQUIRES something from me when I approach Him.
3. There were FORCES keeping me from building relationship with Him.
That is why I established Worship & Warfare, an online community and training center built to help you encounter God, embrace your biblical identity, and pursue your purpose.
It’s a place to learn HOW to go deeper with God, to know and experience more of His presence and hear more of His voice. And to finally understand what is truly keeping us from Him to begin with.
Recently, I took some friends through this same process on a few weekend retreats and some follow-up home group meetings.
I was raised in a mainstream Protestant religion. I gave my life to Christ at 14 and checked that box. I attended church routinely, and checked that box. I gave time and money to further ministries, and checked that box. I checked all the boxes except the box that says, “Humbly come before the King and worship” or the one that says, “Listen for the voice of the Holy Spirit.” I had no concept of these things, and in all my years in the church, no one had taught me these things.
I came to the retreat weekend that you led hungry for more, but never expecting how my life would be changed. The Holy Spirit showed up and led me to a deeper, richer, fuller, understanding of the gospel of salvation, and left me with a desire, no, an urgent need to worship, truly worship, the King of Kings, and the Lord of Lords. God is not interested in our feeble efforts to check boxes. He wants our unadulterated adoration! “Praise forever to the King of Kings.” To say, “Jesus is my Lord and Savior” is one thing. To truly live seeking the identity that God gave you in the womb, and praising his name every day of this life is an altogether deeper, richer, experience.
Before our last retreat my worshipping style, my knowledge, my actions, my belief was entirely different from what it is now. In the past year my spiritual life has grown to a point where He has become my first love, I have become an addict to God, with an obsession to worship Him always, and a longing to be in His presence always, waiting and thirsting for more of Him every day. I often wonder whether He gets tired of me reaching out to Him all the time. 😊
You’ve been in church your whole life, but feel like you’ve only gone an inch deep in your relationship with God.
You’ve sensed there is more, but you haven’t figured out how to access it yet.
You’ve only had seemingly random encounters with the Holy Spirit, but you want to experience Him more regularly.
You feel stuck and unable to establish a consistent life of prayer and worship.
You are struggling with issues that are holding you back from spiritual growth and you can’t seem to shake them.
The subject matter was so timely, especially for the world we are currently living in. I found myself looking at my spiritual life in a new and different (but very good) way. My spiritual life was brought into focus and I was challenged in new ways.
I grew up so much – into worshipping without the check boxes, not constraining Him inside my box, waiting on His leading, finding the secret place within me, praising and worshiping not only by songs and music but through other actions like reading His word, praying, waiting, listening, identifying His will and doing accordingly. I learned not to be a people pleaser but a God pleaser, getting into His presence, praying without ceasing, etc. I can go on and on and on!
My Christian walk was a lot like a man who has a beautiful 40 foot sailboat, ocean-ready, that would love to take him all over the world, but he limits himself to spending an hour or two on Sunday afternoon sailing around the harbor. He gets pleasure from the experience, but he never experiences the joy of discovery, or the freedom that comes from being willing to accept a challenge.
The weekend we spent with you opened my eyes to the beauty, the glory, and the joy that comes from opening yourself up to God’s power, through the Holy Spirit. That weekend prepared me to be a deep-water sailor, to replace fear with faith. To strike out from the safe confines of my little harbor experience, my shelter, and venture out into the unknown. Now, I long to follow the Son wherever he leads, and to know that though there may be storms, there may be severe physical and mental challenges, there will always be safe-harbour on the other side.
Just $19.99/month $9.99/month is all.
Simple. Easy. Cancel at any time.
The truth is, this isn’t right for everyone. Worship & Warfare is designed to take you deeper into your Christian walk by training you as a worshiper and a spiritual warrior. If you are not ready to give yourself to Jesus and pursue repentance for sin, this might not be a good fit. On the other hand, if you’ve given your yes to Jesus and you’re willing to consecrate yourself even more to pursuing deeper relationship with Him, then this is exactly the place for you.
The first thing we are going to do is make sure you know the only sure foundation for your “house” is Christ and that you are building everything on Christ alone. Then we are going to explore and understand who we are in Christ and the authority we carry to deal with the demonic influences in our lives. This is not pop-psychology and it’s not based on your effort, but rather your submission and obedience to the Spirit of God and His power working in and through you to set you free from your captivity. You will come to understand your true enemy and learn how to effectively deal with Him.
The Worship & Warfare Community is a membership site with access to courses, community, and other regular content. Access is granted through a recurring monthly payment of just $9.99 or a recurring annual payment of $99. Once prices go up, you will continue to be charged the fee you signed up for unless you cancel and decide to rejoin.
We are currently featuring a course on personal worship titled “Building a House of Worship: The Pathway to Personal Revival.” Subsequent courses on spiritual warfare and journeying out of trauma are in the works. Course content and other material will be released monthly. All community members retain access to all courses as long as they remain active members.
New courses and workshops will be added inside Worship & Warfare (with regular content released monthly) before being sold individually.
Yes. At any time. Simply go to your billing page, click the three dots beside your membership, and select “cancel.” You will still have access to all membership benefits until the end of the current billing period.
There is also and 7 day trial period when you sign up. Further, if you cancel your subscription within 14 days of signing up, you will be eligible for a full refund.
Simply email us at email@example.com.
1. There is one God, who is infinitely perfect, existing eternally in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2. Jesus Christ is the true God and the true man. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He died upon the cross, the Just for the unjust, as a substitutionary sacrifice, and all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood. He arose from the dead according to the Scriptures. He is now at the right hand of the Majesty on high as our great High Priest. He will come again to establish His kingdom, righteousness and peace.
3. The Holy Spirit is a divine person, sent to indwell, guide, teach, empower the believer, and convince the world of sin, of righteousness, and of judgment.
4. The Old and New Testaments, inerrant as originally given, were verbally inspired by God and are a complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men. They constitute the divine and only rule of Christian faith and practice.
5. Man was originally created in the image and likeness of God: he fell through disobedience, incurring thereby both physical and spiritual death. All men are born with a sinful nature, are separated from the life of God, and can be saved only through the atoning work of the Lord Jesus Christ. The portion of the unrepentant and unbelieving is existence forever in conscious torment; and that of the believer, in everlasting joy and bliss.
6. Salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ for all men; and those who repent and believe in Him are born again of the Holy Spirit, receive the gift of eternal life, and become the children of God.
7. It is the will of God that each believer should be filled with the Holy Spirit and be sanctified wholly, being separated from sin and the world and fully dedicated to the will of God, thereby receiving power for holy living and effective service.
8. Provision is made in the redemptive work of the Lord Jesus Christ for the healing of the mortal body. Prayer for the sick and anointing with oil are taught in the Scriptures and are privileges for the Church in this present age.
9. The Church consists of all those who believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, are redeemed through His blood, and are born again of the Holy Spirit. Christ is the Head of the Body, the Church, which has been commissioned by Him to go into all the world as a witness, preaching the gospel to all nations. The local church is a body of believers in Christ who are joined together for the worship of God, for edification through the Word of God and worship, for prayer, fellowship, equipping and edification, the proclamation of the gospel, and observance of the ordinances of Baptism and the Lord’s Supper.
10. There shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and of the unjust; for the former, a resurrection unto life; for the latter, a resurrection unto judgment.
11. The second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ is imminent and will be personal and visible. This is the believer’s blessed hope and is a vital truth which is an incentive to holy living and faithful service.